Thursday, June 14, 2007


I got this Tami Hoag book with part of the $52 credit at the bookstore the other day. The other Tami Hoag books I already had. I got them out and stacked them because I couldn't remember which ones I was missing. I thought I was missing Ashes To Ashes but I already had a copy. I was missing Dust To Dust. I have to confess I have bought Ashes To Ashes more than once. LOL!! Has anyone else ever done that? I hope Dust To Dust is now implanted in my brain for the next trip.

Here is today's blog prompt for Thursday June 14, 2007

What is something you would like to do, but you’re afraid of the risk(s)?

Hmm...every time I was Flip This House I think I would like to do something like that. Buy a house, fix it up and sell it for a big profit. I don't know if I am exactly afraid of the risk or just being realistic. I know it's not quite as easy as it looks on tv and in this area it's a buyer's market so houses sometimes stay on the market for a long time.

No comments: