Friday, June 09, 2006

This was a graduation page I did as a scrapping challenge using Mo Jackson papers and doo dads. So except for the picture, the diploma and NHS patch it's all Mo Jackson kits.
I'm sure everyone is getting sick of Alex's graduation by now, but this is a layout I did for a RAKScraps monthly challenge. It was a song lyric challenge using these lyrics from Simon & Garfunkel's Bridge Over Troubled Water and I immediately thought of this picture with Alex and his dad standing behind him. I promise this is the last one!!! For this layout I used a kit called "Lena" by Monica Larson. Unofortunately, the TOU doesn't tell where to get her designs nor nor her e-mail so I can't list a link and I can't remember where I downloaded it. But I love this kit so if anyone knows her please feel free to post more info.

Is anyone a fan of Cold Case? I finally got caught up on watching them. TiVo had close to half a season--11 episodes!! Anyway, I don't know if there was a particular season finale. The last one I had, Lilly got involved with a victim, Joe and it looked like she might loose her job because of it. Was that it? Because the issue wasn't resolved in that episode. And Scotty beat up a suspected pedophile and that issue wasn't really resolved either. It was my own fault for getting so far behind. Anyway, if anyone can shed some light, I'd appreciate it.

We were hoping to go see Cars but Alex has to work today and the rest of the weekend so I guess it will be next week unless we went to a late show tonight. Anyone see it yet? Is it worth it? Can't wait till next month for Pirates of the Carribbean. More Jack Sparrow!!! Yes!

Well, I need to drag out my pressure washer and clean all the things I said I was going to when I bought it. LOL!!! The deck, the sidewalk, driveway, house...by the time I get done the first things will need cleaning again!

Hope everyone has a fun Friday night!

No comments: