Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Here is today's blog prompt for Wednesday May 23, 2007

Name a car you’d love to have.

That's easy...a Mini Cooper!!



Wow, I'm managing to post 2 days in a row!!

Today is the last day of school for Michael. Yippee!! That means I get to sleep an hour later in the morning and I don't have to worry abou
t clean school clothes or what to buy for school lunches (he brown bags it). So it also feels like a vacation to me even though I still have to work every day. Of course about a month from now I'll be wishing school would hurry up and start.


No, that's not Johnny Depp. LOL!! It's the Pirates show at Magic Kingdom. Tomorrow we get to see the real thing. We already have our tickets and can't wait.

1 comment:

Jen U said...

I'm so sorry I haven't visited in a while. :) I don't really like Mini Cooper's, they're so small and won't hold anything. I have to have a big car to hold stuff for me LOL Hope you get your car someday! :)