Wednesday, May 09, 2007


Here is today's blog prompt for Wednesday May 9, 2007

Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.

The one movie I am definitely going to see on opening day is Pirates of the Carribbean.


I had to do a layout about myself as part of Kathryn Balint's CT. I feel funny doing pages about myself but I am pleased with this one. I started with a template by Sabine Etienne (sabdesbois) and used Mountain Meadow by Betty Jo Martin. An absolutely fabulous kit!

Lots of things going on lately. Long story short:

Alex didn't understand that parenthesis around your checking account balance is bad. Very, very bad. He kept on spending so I had to quickly transfer enough into his account to cover everything.
DH went and picked him up on Friday and brought him and a car load of stuff. Alex and I went back on Saturday and brought the rest of his stuff. We had just loaded the car and left campus when I got pulled over. The cop said I was doing 40 in a 30 zone. Gave me a ticket for $116. I have been driving for 36 years and have never even gotten a written warning! I was only pulled over 1 other time and that was because the cop said I pulled into the turning lane too soon. I was looking for my registration and he said all he wanted was proof of insurance. After I showed it to him he said okay...never even went back to his car so I know he didn't write me up or anything.

And my wonderful spring decluttering project was really going great. Clean closets, drawers and everything. Then Alex came home with tons of junk and it's like I took 2 steps back. The nice clean rooms were so calming and now everything feels chaotic again.

Some good things. Alex got all A's. A 4.0 GPA for spring semester and a 3.70 overall for his freshman year.


1 comment:

Jen U said...

Wow Carol that LO is beautiful, what a cool template! Great job! :)