Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm still practicing using black and white pictures with a touch of color.

Well, Alex is coming home this weekend...he said something about some dirty laundry. I guess I know what I'll be doing all weekend. He must not be planning on staying too long because he said he wasn't bringing his computer which is probably good since I partially dismantled his desk (it's a huge L-shaped computer desk) so I'd have more room for my stuff. LOL!

Did anyone watch the season premiere of House this week? I liked it. I loved it when Wilson told Cuddy not to tell House he was right and she protested and he said, "Everybody lies." I love Wilson, he's as important to the show as House. I can't wait for the rest of the new shows especially since Monk is already over till January. I hate to say it but I don't think Monk is as good without Sharona. It's like with House and Wilson, she and Monk had some sort of chemistry where they played off one another. And I don't mean sexual chemistry...just some sort of friendship chemistry. Having said that, I have to say I also love NCIS and I like the Ziva character as much or more than Kate. So killing off a character and replacing them isn't always bad. I'm not adverse to change. Hey, I like Law & Order and that's a veritable revolving door for characters. LOL!!

Enough for now, I have to get ready for work. Have a great weekend!

No comments: