Thursday, September 07, 2006


I guess I'm a little behind since it's already on season 2, but I just started watching The Closer on TNT and I love it!! Why didn't I know about this show before? It's my own fault because TNT has certainly been promoting it. I have heard of it but didn't even know what it was about and the title didn't grab me or make me want to watch. But this weekend my TiVo was almost empty (getting ready for the fall season to start!) and I was checking out the suggestions it had for me and I watched The Closer just to see what it was before deleting it. And now I'm kicking myself for not watching sooner. It's smart, funny and I think the actors are perfect in their roles. I watched the 4 TiVo had for me and now I want more! I see the first season is out on DVD...I may have to make a trip to Walmart or Sam's Club! LOL!

No comments: