Saturday, April 14, 2007




Wow, it has been a long time since I've posted. Starting on Good Friday I was coming down with a bad cold and by East Sunday I was downright sick. Missed Monday and Tuesday at work but felt much better by Wednesday. Now, I'm playing catch up with everything. I did manage a couple new layouts as you can see. You can find credits here.

Despite the recent cold weather it's spring and I've decided not to procrastinate any longer! I'm decluttering in a major way. It will probably take quite a while but I'm determined to go room by room and not leave any clutter anywhere. I'm being ruthless too. Some of the more sentimental stuff (card the boys made, etc) is getting scanned so I don't feel so bad getting rid of it.

The youth at the church where I work are having a flea market later this month so I'm gathering lots of stuff to donate.

Check back here to track my progress! LOL!! Maybe that will inspire me to keep going.

No comments: