Sunday, April 15, 2007


I'm hosting a quote challenge at KB and Friends!! It will run from today, April 15th until May 15th. I'm very excited about it since it's my first regular monthly challenge at the site.

This layout is one I did to kick off the challenge. As you can see, this month's quote is "The man who has no imagination has no wings." from Muhammad Ali. Credits and details are here.

The big Spring Clean-Up is coming along. I cleaned out the closet and lots of files from the home office. And I began cleaning out my books. It's not easy but I know there's a lot of books. although I loved them, I probably won't read again so they're gone. But that still leaves a LOT of books but they are a bit neater. I also tossed a bunch of manuals and warranties on stuff we no longer own. Not much but it's a start.

No comments: