Thursday, March 15, 2007

Your Vocabulary Score: B+

You have a zealous love for the English language, and many find your vocabulary edifying.
Don't fret that you didn't get every word right, your vocabulary can be easily ameliorated!
How's Your Vocabulary?

I can't help it!! I am fretting because I didn't get a higher score. My ego has been totally deflated. LOL!! I have always been a lover of language and whenever I come across a word I'm unfamiliar with, I run to my dictionary. I love authors who introduce me to a new word or two when I read their books. I remember reading Isabelle Holland's books and loving every time she threw in an unfamiliar word. I'm also a fan of William Safire.

Michael must have inherited my love because he said he enjoys learning new words then being able to use them. Even as a toddler, he would learn a new word and use it all day. I remember joking and asking him what his "word for the day" was. I should have written some of them down because I've forgotten most of them. I remember him going around all day saying "impossible". LOL! Everything that day was "impossible".

2 comments:

janna said...

Well I got a C+.... and that is about right.

Jen U said...

LOL impossible, that's cute! Mia's doing that now, only it's like multiple words every day and she repeats them over and over again. She also learned some phrases from Blue's Clues and now she calls every chair her "thinkin' chair" and when she leaves a room, she says "Bye, C-ya later!" LOL Gotta love it! :)