Friday, January 05, 2007



I've been busy! The credits for these two can be found here.

I saw two deer on the way to work this morning. No one was behind me so I stopped and watched them for a minute. I was hoping to get a picture since I had my camera but they ran off into the woods before I could get the camera turned on. Oh well. I did enjoy watching them. I remember when we first moved here, I told some people we lived in the country and they asked where and when I explained where we lived they all laughed, called me a city girl and told me I definitely did not live in the country! After having lived here for almost 10 years now, I can understand why they said that but the sight of deer in my neighborhood is still an awesome moment for me.

Here's another layout I did using Mo Jackson's Kitty 2 kit. I uploaded it to the gallery yesterday and when I signed on today a thumbnail of the layout was on the front page where you navigate the galleries! I was very honored and excited.

No comments: