Thursday, January 18, 2007

Here's a layout I did today using Lynn Grieveson's Adventurous kit from Designer Digitals.

The journaling reads:

As a child I remember my mother saying she had always wanted to visit San Francisco
and ride a cable car. When I visited San Francisco I made sure I enjoyed every minute
of the trip and especially the ride on a cable car. Whenever I start feeling sorry for myself,
I will try to remember that I’ve been fortunate enough to do things in my life that others only
\ dreamt of. So I am dedicating this page to my mother, who never got to ride the cable cars.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful layout Carol and so true. I know I don't always appriciate all the opportunities and blessings in life. I love your cat layout from yesterday too. You do great cat pages!

Jen U said...

Aww how sweet! I love your LO and journaling here! Great page!!!!! :)