Saturday, January 13, 2007

I did this layout as practice. I attended Jessica Sprague's Photoshop chat at Designer Digitals. She taught how to make the trapezoid layout. the hardest part about doing this layout was finding 3 vertical pictures I could use. I guess I take mostly horizontal pictures. I will have to make an effort to mix it up a bit. I ended up just snapping these three pictures of Ping to use for the layout. I will use this technique again when I have 3 vertical pictures that need scrapping. This is just a simple layout but I wanted to practice the technique and once I had the 3 pictures I needed to add more and turn it into a layout.

The kit I used was from Rebecca Myers' Cat's Meow.

1 comment:

Cathy Pascual said...

very cute!

I have a cat that looks just like Ping!

p.s. found you through JS's blog...